home feedback contact us












Tuesday 22 December 2015

Budget Hotels in Bangalore
I can’t believe how many times I have been to Bangalore, and yet haven’t stayed at one of the best Hotels in Whitefield Bangalore! How could I have missed this marvel of hospitality, with their effortless smiles and happy go lucky attitude towards their guests? Radha Hometel is one of the most popular places to stay in the city, and once you have stayed here it is easy to see why. While most hotels concentrate more on getting money from the guests, charging for the smallest of services, such as hot water to drink and all, Radha Hometel was a pleasant surprise. They were only too happy to accommodate my each and every request, and were always ready with helpful suggestions and tips to get me around the city faster than ever before. One of the nicest Budget Hotels in Bangalore¸ this was a great experience for me. I will never forget how superb the food was here, almost like home cooked meals. And one day when I had an upset stomach, they also made some curd rice for me. Which hotel would you say does that for their guest, especially when they have a hotel full of guests! Loving the superb time I had here, and I shall never forget the service I got. My recommendations for the hotel will always go out to my friends and family. I would also recommend that you make your bookings in advance, so that there are no last minute hassles.

3 comments:

  1. Hotel looks very nice and I have one suggestion to make your hotel environmental friendly. Please use biodegradable products to serve foods for your customers and save environment.

    Buy Biodegradable food plates at: biodegradable plates manufacturers in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is not only good but also content also superb but still i am surprice your website well optimiezed how?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Site search